child abuse resources

reporting resources

We're here to help, but it's important to make reports to the right folks.

You can call the State of Michigan Centralized CPS Intake at (855) 444-3911 or check out some of our online resources below:

CPS Report Form
Potential Indicators for CPS Referral
Michigan’s Child Protection Law



shaken baby syndrome information

Period of Purple Crying

National Center on Shaken Baby Syndrome

Shaken Baby Alliance

Child Abuse Prevention Network

regional resources

Resources for all Michiganders.

Michigan Children’s Trust Fund - Child advocacy organization

Michigan’s Children - child-oriented public policy organization

Michigan Kids Count Data - examination of 15 indicators of child welfare

Michigan Sex Offender Registry


parent classes and child welfare information

Children’s Defense Fund

Child Welfare League

MSU Extension, Washtenaw County

Dawn Farm Teen Drug Use Program